1. A man’s health can be judged by which he takes two at a time – pills or stairs
2. An ounce of prevention is better than a ton of cure.
3. If you want your dreams to come true, don't oversleep.
4. The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
5. Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.
6. The best vitamin for making friends....B1.
7. The 10 commandments are not multiple choices.
8. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
9. Minds are like parachutes...they function only when open.
10. Ideas won't work unless YOU do.
11. One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.
12. One who lacks the courage to start has already finished.
13. The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.
14. Don't learn safety rules by accident.
15. We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves.
16. Jumping to conclusions can be bad exercise.
17. A turtle makes progress when it sticks its head out.
18. One thing you can give and still keep ...is your word.
19. A friend walks in when everyone else walks out.
20. The pursuit of happiness is: the chase of a lifetime
An addition to our top 20..From Cheryl's mom as:Thanks Cheryl
#21.."It's better to burp and bear the shame, than not to burp and bear the pain."