Search This Blog

Medical Research Updates

Search BREAST CANCER, on this site, for around the world cutting - edge research and treatment findings as they are published

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Top Ten Health Related Triva Facts ~ Did You Know......?






1- Over 2500 left handed people a year are killed from using products made for right handed people!

2- A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.!
3- Your ribs move about 5 million times a year, every time you breathe!
4- Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails
5- The fear of vegetables is called Lachanophobia!..
6- you're born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206!
7- Your heart beats over 100,000 times a day
8- Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks!
9- Human thigh bones are stronger than concrete!
10- Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the mornings!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    I thought this stuff might be right up your alley! :)Hpe all is well with you
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a lefty! I better be careful! :)
    For the tabs on my page, I just went to the editing part of Blogger, and it has an option to add "pages" to your site- I just made a bunch and posted them. It's been kinda fun working on them! :) I love your new background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy...Thanks for the tip "Lefty"! :) As you can see i put it to use right away. I like the tabs ..now I have to fill the pages??? hahaha
    Stay cool down there..

    ReplyDelete