Search This Blog

Medical Research Updates

Search BREAST CANCER, on this site, for around the world cutting - edge research and treatment findings as they are published

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mental Health Hot Lines




While the telephone can never replace the face to face contact with a therapist knowing that one is not isolated is important in moments of crises, for those suffering from mental illness.
Here is a link to services in your area.


http://www.healthyplace.com/other-info/resources/mental-health-hotline-numbers-and-referral-resources/menu-id-200/




Enjoy the wonderful spoof on hotlines provided for us by YouTube, on the post below.


3 comments:

  1. HI Carl! Happy 4th of July! Keep writing these great tips we all can live by !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyungmee. Happy 4th..Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carl! Thanks so much for your kind message! I really do try to be a good Mom, but sometimes when I'm tired I feel like quite a grouch. But it was a miracle, he slept 'till almost 9:30 this morning! It was awesome, and I woke up refreshed and felt like my normal self! Thank goodness!
    Yes, please- I would love to hear about your beliefs, please write me anytime and tell me all about it! I love religion and spirituality, and I know lots of people say it's dangerous to talk about for fear of getting people upset, I actually believe it's kind of dangerous NOT to talk about it, you know? I look forward to hearing from you. I am very familiar with Zoroastrianism- I'm studied a little bit, it is fascinating. :) I hope you had a happy 4th! We were in Fla with the fam, it was wonderful!
    Take care,
    ~Jennie

    ReplyDelete