Search This Blog

Medical Research Updates

Search BREAST CANCER, on this site, for around the world cutting - edge research and treatment findings as they are published

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Swine Flu H1 N1



What is the swine flu?
What are the symptoms of swine flu?
What are the CDC recommendations for infectious swine flu?
How can the swine flu infection be controlled?
What is the treatment for swine flu?
Will a face mask protect me from getting the swine flu, and are there differences in face masks?
Read Dr. Charles Davis' H1N1 Influenza Virus (Swine Flu) article (updated Oct. 19, 2009)
Why is swine flu now infecting humans?
How is swine flu (H1N1) diagnosed?
What is the history of swine flu?
Can novel H1N1 swine flu be prevented with a vaccine?
Is swine flu (H1N1) a cause of an epidemic or pandemic in 2009?
What is the prognosis (outlook) for patients who get swine flu (H1N1)?
Where can I find more information about swine flu?
Updated timeline of H1N1 2009 swine flu news
Swine Flu (H1N1 Influenza Virus) At A Glance
Pictures of Swine Flu (H1N1) FAQ - Slideshow
Pictures of Bronchitis - Slideshow
Pictures of Strep or Sore Throat - Slideshow
Patient Discussions: Swine Flu - Concerns

Resource -MedcineNet.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Carl, for all this information you give us about Flu H1 N1. I must confess that I am not worried about it at all. I take the train, the subway and the bus every day on my way to work and I don't see around me people very worried either. I hope I'll be fine all the winter, or at least in the next 15 days because from 7th till 9th november I am going to Marrakech, for a short trip to that country and that city. In fact, that will be my first visit to Morocco, to Africa. I'm very excited :)

    Thanks for your letter, too.

    Have a good Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete