Search This Blog

Medical Research Updates

Search BREAST CANCER, on this site, for around the world cutting - edge research and treatment findings as they are published

Monday, November 23, 2009

Success







QUOTE: Success, Emerson



"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success."

3 comments:

  1. Hi there ninong;
    How are you today? i really enjoy reading your articles. Im still looking forward to reading more of your articles. God Speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this alot. I copied it .I hope you don't mind.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie,
    I am sorry that I did not respond to you post before but I did not see it.I am so glad that you visited me here.If you have some time you can visit also De Profundis and Ma Promienade which are also my sites. There are links on theis site to them.:) I hope you are ok and having some fun.Don't work all the time:)
    Take Care,
    Carl

    ReplyDelete