Search This Blog

Medical Research Updates

Search BREAST CANCER, on this site, for around the world cutting - edge research and treatment findings as they are published

Friday, October 2, 2009

Great Awareness Product




October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so you’ll see a lot of items produced in pink. Some product tie-ins will make you scratch your head and smile trying to figure out how they might have anything to do with breast cancer. Most likely, the people in charge of these companies are committed to the cause and this is the best way they can show it. Still, how can you see a car like this and not do a double take?
A special Thank You to "Airish" for her modeling controbution to NBCAM.

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious -- and wonderful.
    The trucks that come to do roofing and landscaping work on
    the building next door to ours are pink -- it's a family-owned
    business with a breast-cancer survivor in the extended
    family, if I'm remembering correctly. - Kalehound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kalehound,
    I thought so too..Keeping a sence of humor is always a good thing :)
    I know how busy you are so thanks for taking the time to check out the blog.
    My plan is to do a focus article once a month. PLease when you read it give me your candid feedback. I am becoming fearless ha ha
    Already I am running behind .I did get your emails.I have been so bad about answering.
    I am hoping to do some catching up over the next few days.
    Carl

    ReplyDelete