Search This Blog

Medical Research Updates

Search BREAST CANCER, on this site, for around the world cutting - edge research and treatment findings as they are published

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGETTE




Dear Bridgette,
As we talked last night about your birthday and years gone by I was struck again by how precious every day is, how quickly time goes by and how important it is to live each day with your eyes open.
It seems not so long ago I held you in my arms for the first time feeling like just one false move and you would break.
From that point forward one birthday lead to the next; in retrospect they came and went like they were on fast forward and here we are today. You have grown into a daughter I am so proud of, a mother with unrivaled dedication to her children, and a strong beautiful woman, inside and out.
I find today on this special birthday that I am wishing for you that you always find happiness even in your darker days, that you always know that you are loved, and are always fulfilled and contented.
I hope this year for you is the beginning of very special things for you and that there is a bright road always to guide you and an angel to watch over you.
I love you more than you can know.
Happy Birthday

Dad

2 comments: